Full-Time Tire Technician/Clerk
Dave Smith Tire Factory
Now Hiring in Smelterville Idaho!
Prefer someone with experience.
The Tire Service Technician is the backbone of our success and this position is the first step in your journey with Dave Smith Motors.
We are the World’s Largest Jeep Ram Dealer and the Northwest’s Largest GM Dealer.
Dave Smith has a commitment to growing our people and we routinely promote from within.
Be the BEST, work with the BEST. Our positions are highly competitive. The selection process includes interviews, post-offer drug test and background screening.
A Tire Service Technician at Dave Smith Tire Factory performs the following duties, including but not limited to:
• Installs new tires and wheels
• Performs maintenance on tires, including rotations, balancing, and repairs
• Participates in training, follows safety procedures, job duties, and company policies
• Conducts basic maintenance and cleaning
• Provides helpful, friendly and responsive customer service
• Help with the counter, inventory and receiving and can also help with other tire shop duties when it gets busy.
Skills and Requirements for Tire Service Technicians at Dave Smith Tire Factory:
• Must enjoy and excel in a team environment
• Must have an upbeat and positive outlook
• Must be able to function well in a physically demanding environment
• Must be dedicated and reliable
Tire Technicians are also offered these great benefits: free college through Chrysler Corporation, 401K, discount on products and an opportunity to grow their skills and advance their career with a company that cares!
Pay is dependent on experience!