Dave Smith Nissan of Spokane is looking for Experienced Lube and Import Technicians
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Performs maintenance and light repairs on vehicles per manufacturer standards.
• Performs vehicle inspections on each service.
• Documents all work performed and findings in DMS.
• Participates in continuing education for career advancement.
• Works closely with other Technicians, Service Advisors, and Management to ensure the best possible service is
• Maintains shop equipment and work area to ensure cleanliness and safety.
• Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor.
Applicants are subject to a criminal history check, driving record review and pre-employment drug screen prior to hire.
Must be available for full-time work Monday-Saturdays
Must provide own tools
Enjoy Amazing Benefits Including:
• Free College Courses/Degrees
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Onsite State-of-the-Art Gym
• Onsite Restaurant
• Opportunity to Grow and Advance within the Company
• FREE Factory Training from GM and/ or FCA
• Paid Vacation After 12 months of Employment
• We have Aggressive Service Advisor and Technician Pay Plans Based Off Training and Production
Please email your resume to Jim Lawrence at firstname.lastname@example.org