Internet Sales Consultant
If you have a passion for people and the desire to succeed, a position as a Dave Smith Nissan Sales Consultant may be for you. We are looking for self-motivated, outgoing, charismatic, and determined candidates ready to make a career in sales.
Job duties include working with clients and other sales staff to sell vehicles, greet clients, and provide product information, demonstrating products and features to clients, working with management staff to negotiate vehicle prices, using computers, phones, and social networking sites to follow up with active prospects in order to build rapport, referrals, and future sales, attending sales meetings and trainings and assisting with showroom and vehicle lot displays.
Candidates must be willing to work weekend and evening shifts, have the capacity to operate a wide variety of vehicles including cars, trucks, and vans, including hybrid models, have a good driving record and valid driver license.
Automotive Internet Sales Consultant Job Responsibilities:
• Sales Representatives spend time with customers to determine their needs and discuss vehicle options
• Sales Representatives commit to becoming an auto sales expert and gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and technology
• Sales Representatives test drive vehicles to demonstrate industry leading features
• Complete quotes and explain financing/leasing options for New and Used vehicles
• Follow up with prospective customers and return email / voicemail
• Support on-line customers by setting appointments
• Follow up with existing customers to confirm their satisfaction and generate leads
• If you are experienced in giving exceptional customer service, have the drive to earn unlimited Income and want to build a career working as a sales representative with exciting new products, we look forward to talking with you.
Automotive Internet Sales Consultant Job Requirements:
• The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed.
• Prior experience working with customers and providing an exceptional experience
• Steady work history
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
• Basic computer, email, and internet proficiency
• Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
• Must possess the ability to ask for the sale and follow through
• Weekend availability is needed as well as some evening hours
• Valid U.S. Driver's license
We encourage candidates to complete a video introduction at www.hrfixvideo.com/htac1
This Position is Available at Dave Smith Nissan - Spokane, WA