Full-Time Compliance/Finance Assistant – Dave Smith Motors, Kellogg Idaho
Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg, Idaho is seeking organized candidates with a keen eye for detail. The purpose of our compliance team is to ensure the administration side of transactions are done in the most efficient,error-free, and professional manner. All team members will work closely with the Team Leaders and Managers to process all deals following the outline given. Success is determined by having efficient, error-free, transactions while giving our customers great sales experiences in regards to every transaction.
Dave Smith Motors provides competitive earning opportunities and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
• Medical, dental, and life insurance (including dependent coverage)
• Vacation, holidays and closed Sundays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Employee pricing for automotive service and vehicle purchases
• Scholarship program for children of employees
Dave Smith Motors is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants being considered for hire must pass a drug test before beginning work or receiving an offer of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
• Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
• Detail Oriented
• Comfortable on the phone with customers
• Quick Learner
• Able to file
• Compliance experience preferred but not required, Dave Smith Motors will train a new team member.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off