Dave Smith Coeur d'Alene is looking to add a Diesel Line Technician/Mechanic.
Do you have the drive to be a part of a top service department? If you’re happy under the hood, Dave Smith Coeur d'Alene is you’re a perfect fit! We’re hiring Diesel Technicians in our Coeur d'Alene location. As part of our company, we provide training, support and growth within a team environment. We invest in your professional growth by providing you with education and training opportunities to keep current on industry standards and products. You will gain valuable knowledge in the transportation industry and skills that will last a lifetime.
The ideal candidate will have the proficiency to work efficiently and effectively on many different makes and models.
Job expectations will be:
Adjust and repair all makes and models
Including, but not limited to the following: Engines (gas and diesel Electrical/Brake/Cooling Systems, Transmissions (manual and automatic), Clutches, Differentials/Power dividers, PTO systems, Starters/Alternators, Refrigeration systems, Air conditioning systems (including cold and hot units), Fan clutches, Engine electronics (gas/diesel), Power steering systems, and Steering gear box (manual and power).
Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and manufacturers specifications. Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including maintenance services. Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs. Explain mechanical diagnoses and in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be Dependable, Reliable and a true team player.
- Must have experience in diesel automotive maintenance and light repair
- Have adequate tools to perform job duties and be willing to update and grow as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to pass random drug screening from the company.
Enjoy Amazing Benefits Including:
• Free College Courses/Degrees
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Onsite State-of-the-Art Gym
• Onsite Restaurant
• Opportunity to Grow and Advance within the Company
• FREE Factory Training from GM and/ or FCA
• Paid Vacation After 12 months of Employment
• We have Aggressive Service Advisor and Technician Pay Plans Based Off Training and Production
Pay based on experience
Apply for this once in a lifetime opportunity by clicking the button below!