Dave Smith Coeur d'Alene is looking to add an Automotive Line Technician.
The ideal candidate will have the proficiency to work efficiently and effectively on a variety of makes and models.
Perform maintenance work with efficiency and in accordance with Dealership and manufacturers specifications
Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including maintenance services
Provide time estimates for additional automotive repairs
Explain mechanical diagnoses in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be dependable, reliable and a true team player.
- Must have experience in automotive maintenance and light repair
- Have adequate tools to perform job duties and be willing to update and grow as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to pass random drug screening from the company.
Enjoy Amazing Benefits Including:
• Free College Courses/Degrees
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Onsite State-of-the-Art Gym
• Onsite Restaurant
• Opportunity to Grow and Advance within the Company
• FREE Factory Training from GM and/ or FCA
• Paid Vacation After 12 months of Employment
• We have Aggressive Service Advisor and Technician Pay Plans Based Off Training and Production
Apply today by submitting your resume to Al Requejo by clicking on the button below