Dave Smith Nissan is looking to add an Automotive Line Technician to our rapidly growing dealership in Spokane, Washington. An Automotive Line Technicians must be self-driven, hardworking individual. The ideal candidate will have the proficiency to work efficiently and effectively on many different makes and models.
- our Technicians perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with Dealership and manufacturers specifications.
- our Technicians diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including maintenance services.
- our Technicians provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs.
- our Technicians explain mechanical diagnoses and
in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers.
- Professional work environment.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Honesty and integrity are a must.
- Must be Dependable, Reliable and a true team player.
- Must have experience in automotive maintenance and light repair
- Have adequate tools to perform job duties and be willing to update and grow as needed.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Able to pass random drug screening from the company.
- Be all you can be and want to succeed!
Enjoy Amazing Benefits Including:
• Free College Courses/Degrees
• Medical and Dental Benefits
• Onsite State-of-the-Art Gym
• Onsite Restaurant
• Opportunity to Grow and Advance within the Company
• FREE Factory Training from GM and/ or FCA
• Paid Vacation After 12 months of Employment
• We have Aggressive Service Advisor and Technician Pay Plans Based Off Training and Production
To apply today email your resume to Jim Lawrence at email@example.com