Dave Smith is looking for an energetic Accounting Assistant with experience in the automotive experience. The Accounting Assistant would be responsible for the following tasks:
• Perform basic and routine accounting functions
• Assist with Accounts Payable and Receivable processes; reconcile and prepare daily cash deposit, credit card deposit, update the receivable ledger
• Research and process bad checks for collection
• Maintain sales tax exempt information
• Post accounts payable invoices
• Prepare accounts payable checks
• Issue Purchase Orders to vendors as necessary
• Research and answer all receivable and vendor inquiries
• Submitting all warranties and aftermarkets
• Handle all warranty and aftermarket cancellations
• Assist in processing car deals
• Process contracts and related vehicle sales documentation, with accuracy and timeliness
• Process Dealer Trades by scanning to SS and making extra copies of incoming invoice for sales
• Collect vehicle receivables
• Prepare tax and title documents.
• Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles
• Compile and maintains a complete list of all outstanding title work.
The innovative award-winning team at Dave Smith Motors in Kellogg is growing!
Work for a team that is the World's Largest Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer and Northwest's Largest GM Dealer!
If you think you would be the right fit, please send in your resume today! Our employee benefits include: on-site state of the art gym, free college degrees, and full medical and dental coverage!